It's no fun when your brakes are squeaking, barely stopping you, or worse. It also is a bummer when your gears are grinding and slipping. Bike maintenance knowledge to the rescue!
Learn the fundamentals of:
- adjusting brake and derailleur cables to proper tension
- brake pad adjustment and replacement
- brake centering
- cleaning rims for rim brakes
- derailleur positioning
- derailleur limit screw adjustment
- steel derailleur hanger alignment
- replacing cables and housing
Cost: $5 for non-members. Member discounts apply. Free for volunteers.